- "'Arabizi': A Contemporary Style of Arabic Slang." Design Issues, spring 2008, Vol. 24, No. 2, 39-52.
- "Self-Supporting “Genuine” Muqarnas Units."Architectural Science Review 48.3, Sept. 2005, 245-255.
- "Gadrooned Dome's Muqarnas Corbel." Architectural Science Review,46.1, March 2003, 69-88.
- Muqarnas, Phoibos Verlag, Vienna 2001.
- "The Muqarnas Pre-designed Erecting Units: Analysis, Definition of the Generic Set of Units, and a System of Unit-Creation as a New Evolutionary Step." Architectural Science Review,44.3, September 2001.
- "Teaching Architectural-Visual-Experience Through Virtual Reality Using VRML: Muqarnas Example." The Proceedings of the Symposium on the Development of Engineering and Environmental Design Education, College of Engineering and College of Environmental Design - King Abdulaziz Univesity-Jeddah-Saudi Arabia, 12-14 February 2001, 87-97.
- "Decoding the Two-dimensional Pattern Found at Takht-i Sulayman into Three-dimensional Muqarnas Forms." Iran, XXXVIII, 2000, 77-95.
- "Arch-Creating Software." Journal of King Saud University-Architecture and Planning, vol. 12, Architecture and Planning, 2000,1-36.
- "Structural Genuine Muqarnas Dome: Definition, Unit Analysis, and a Computer Generation System." Journal of King Saud University, vol. 10, Architecture and Planning, 1998,17-52.
- "The Design of An Arch-Creating Software As a Model For CAD Applications in Architecture." The proceedings of The Third International Conference on Resent Trends in Computer Science Applications and Information Systems, Philadelphia University, Jordan, 1998, pp. 71-80.
- "Muqarnas Typology: A Tool for Definition and a Step in Creating a Computer Algorithm for Muqarnas Generation System." With Mitsui Hideki. In The Proceedings of the 42nd Annual Conference of the JSSD [Japanese Society for the Science of Design], p. 156. Oct. 1995.